A popular Indian Incense, blooming with woody notes of patchouli and touches of powder, amber, vanilla and musk.
100% Soy Wax
Top: Powder, Musk, Lily of the Valley
Middle: Patchouli, Vanilla
Base: Sandalwood, Amber, Violet
Care Instructions for candle:
1. Trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch before EACH burn.
2. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Soy wax begins to melt at a lower heat, meaning that your candle will last longer and burn slower. Please allow top of candle to completely melt before extinguishing the wick to maximize on fragrance strength and to provide an even melt pool.
4. Best in a small to medium size room.
5. Do not leave candle unattended.
6. Do not place candle near flammable items.
7. Do not leave candle in sunlight for elongated periods of time. This could discolor your candle or lead to the potential for the wax to soften.