Leading with a top note of leather, tobacco, amber and musk with middle notes of black pepper and tea. Base notes of aged teakwood and patchouli . 14 FL OZ.
Essential Oils: Cedardwood, Patchouli, Black pepper, and Pimento berry oil.
Care Instructions for candle:
1. Keep your wick cut down to 1/4 of an inch.
2. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Soy wax begins to melt at a lower heat, meaning that your candle will last longer and burn slower. Please allow top of candle to completely melt before extinguishing the wick to maximize on fragrance strength and to provide an even melt pool.
4. One candle works best in a small to medium size room.
5. Do not leave candle unattended.
6. Do not place candle near flammable items.
7. Do not leave candle in sunlight for elongated periods of time. This could discolor your candle or lead to the potential for the wax to soften.